06 Jan 2017 / by Claire Gerrard / in Uncategorized
Our EIS and SEIS Opportunities
By using EIS (30%) or SEIS (50%) Income Tax Relief, clients can recover tax already paid on account and reduce their payments on 31st January. Relief can be carried back to 15/16, plus they will receive EIS (100%) or SEIS (50%) CGT relief. ?
We have a variety of EIS and SEIS opportunities and can work with you to propose a mix of EIS and SEIS investments, tailor made for the preferences of each of your clients.
As a quick reference:
- EIS is normally best for the larger risk adverse element of client’s investments ?and for CGT Deferral Relief, especially for capital gains made from 1st February 2014 to date.
- SEIS is suitable for investments up to ?100k and gives 50% tax saving ?on Income Tax and CGT in 15/16 and 16/17.
EIS and SEIS investment are amongst the best opportunities available at the moment. With the income tax and CGT relief fully utilized, only ?42k to ?50k (EIS) or ?36k (SEIS) of a ?100k investment is effectively being invested.
Our EIS and SEIS companies ensure that your client is first in line to be paid up to 120% of the investment and a continuing share of the profits. Income is not dependent on profit, however our EIS and SEIS companies are generally making income within a few months.
We hand pick projects that have the best chance of success including:
- a BAFTA nominated film
- a TV series featuring Oscar winner Jeremy Irons
- a film starring Oscar winners Anthony Hopkins and Al Pacino
- a feature documentary including interviews with Stephen Fry, Sir Ian McKellen and Matt Lucas.
For the more security minded investor, we have SEIS and EIS investments available in Publicity & Advertising services to films and these have a priority recoupment position from income and a track record of prompt return.
Please get in touch if you would like to know more.